2011 m. rugpjūčio 2 d., antradienis

New breeze

Long time no update.. I had a reason why I was inactive.
From this September I am going to be a reall molecular biology student! Wooohooo 8D Though I passed all my exams pretty good I was really worried and counldn`t sleep well anyway.
When I saw an invitation in my e-mail box I was just like:

OMGIMADEIT


I feel much better now and I can show you a bunch of creepy doodles which were done in the meantime.
Some ATCs:
"In The Forest"
"The Little Match Girl"
"Black Swan"
Some mad visions were born in my head. I`m planing to draw a bigger version of this one. 
"My Lovely Carousel"
"Tom Riddle"




I also finished two drawings of Elphaba, the main character from Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West written by Gregory Maguire.


"He lingered at the door, and said, 'The Lion wants courage, the Tin Man a heart, and the Scarecrow brains. Dorothy wants to go home. What do you want?'... 
She couldn't say forgiveness, not to Liir. She started to say 'a soldier,' to make fun of his mooning affections over the guys in uniform. But realizing even as she said it that he would be hurt, she caught herself halfway, and in the end what came out of her mouth surprised them both. 
She said, 'A soul-' 

He blinked at her." 
"Lovesick", A4, pencils.

“Elphie, Elphie,” he said, horrified, and lurched after her, and put his arms around her.The blanket hung between them, chin to anides, but seemed about to burst into flame itself, or roses, or a fountain of champagne and incense. Odd how the richest images bloomed in the mind when the body itself was most alert..
“No,” she cried, “no, no, I ’m not a harem, I ’m not a woman, I ’m not a person, no.” But her arms wheeled of their own accord, like windmill sails, like those magicked antlers, not to kill him, but to pin him with love, to mount him against the wall."


It`s a wonderful and inspirational book. And  I guess Elphie is the first literary character that I found who thoughts, attitude, position and even sometimes her behaviour is so close to mine. My mum also read this book and when I`m arguing with her she calls we Wicked :D
There are maybe a few thousands of drawings which are related to Wicked and I`d love to make in my head right now. I hope I will be able to draw at least one in the near future, on a bigger format of paper.






And for the end some more off topic drawings:

"Luminescence", A3, pencils.
Luminescence is the emission of light by certain materials when they are relatively cool. It can be caused by chemical reactions, subatomic motions or electrical energy.

"So This Is My Prince", A3, pencils.







Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą